RE: Re: SDB seedlings

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: SDB seedlings
  • From: Linda Goh lindagoh@shaw.ca
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:50:16 -0600

Yes!  Absolutely.  I don't always reply as I can't really say I know what makes for a good iris.  I'm rather a newbie with iris mania.  So I hope that the people who know what to look for comment.  But occasionally, an iris will just hit me with a wow based on it's looks and I can't restrain myself from sending in a remark.  That 01-09-01a was such an iris, and I did a mental exclamation mark.  Just didn't get it out on the keyboard.  Don't want you to stop sending pix, so I'll be sure to remark when one sends me.

Anyone interested in photos of any of my SDB seedlings? I have more
but there were so few replys/comments to the last couple of posts that
I suspect that there isn't much interest here.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor