Re: SDB seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB seedlings
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:52:08 -0000

Chuck,

I like all the photos posted here.  Seedling photos are especially
interesting.  I manage this list via 'no mail' and that makes it
some trouble to comment since replying from the archives is not as
easily accomplished as directly from the mail box.  It does keep
what comes in the mail box more manageable.  When I view what is
posted in the archives I prefer to have the threads clumped together
by the subject and replying outside disassociates comments from the
thread so it's slower to read all the chapters together.  This group
is a great resource for introduced irises as well as works in
progress.  I'm glad to see more of the many types of irises being
posted.  I'm currently enchanted with Thomas Fietz's photos of I.
cedretii growing as a native plant.  That photo looks like my
natural terrain here, but the arils apparently know the difference.
100% arils have not been happy.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA