Re: SDB seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SDB seedlings
  • From: "nmogens" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:47:38 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "irischap" <irischapman@n...>
> Anyone interested in photos of any of my SDB seedlings?

Chuck, I'll add to the several replies you have gotten to this post.
I, too, very much enjoy what is posted, especially seedlings, and I
always particularly enjoy what you put on screen.

Like the others, I rarely respond out loud for a variety of reasons.
I know I depend myself on feedback to know what pleases, what
doesn't, and will try to be more responsive in the future.  Do as you
would be done by.....

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville/Hendersonville, NC