Re: TB:Clarance

Cheryl Leigh,

Good to know there's another iris person just a stones throw away. Bloom
season is peaking now in one of my beds by the street, everythiing is
way over 40 inches this year, expect CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE and PAGAN DANCE.
GNU'S FLASH and THIN BLUE LINE are out doing themselves with 46 inch

Life is good up here North of Montreal now that the weather has cleared

Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin wrote:
> I think the photo looks great, Chris, especially because it has cats in it.
> :) Of course, CLARENCE is a lovely iris, too. :)
> Cheryl Leigh with two cats from your general neck of the woods (Montreal)

Wireless Video Surveillance