Re: TB:Clarance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:Clarance
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:03:35 -0400

I'm actually in the suburbs of Philly. The cats were raised in Montreal.<G>
One I bought at a show in New Jersey; my mom and I drove to Montreal to pick
the other one up from his breeder. And just to keep this relevant, I know
she grows irises. I don't think she knows what the names are but she
definitely has a garden. :)

I only have two irises left in bloom, duking it out to see which will be the
Last Man Standing- CALIENTE and MERLOT. GNUS FLASH was in the running too,
because it sent up a very late bud on a stalk I forgot to cut off! :) It
wasn't a 46" stalk but maybe next year! <G>

Cheryl Leigh