Re: Pigment changes

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pigment changes
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:32:08 -0500

I'm not an expert at this but I had several iris do this this spring. My observations were that it happened to the earlier blooms and I suspected that our late frost caused it.  On every plant that had this disfiguration, it was the first bloom and the rest were normal. Some of them looked as if the fall and standard had fused .