[PHOTO] Edith Wolford will be staying at my house | Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:42:02" />

[PHOTO] Edith Wolford will be staying at my house

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Edith Wolford will be staying at my house
  • From: Pat Mitchell corgilover@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:42:13 -0500

My first year with her and I love her.  It helps that she is situated
between "Carolina Gold" and "Island Song".  She looks like a
combination of both!
--
Pat Mitchell
corgilover@wi.rr.com