Historic NOID

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Historic NOID
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:19:17 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>From a friend who got it from a nearby farmer in a large paper bag
with no ID.  The farmstead is historic, so I figured the Iris is, too!<

The HIPS site has two different iris photos this might be:  Alcazar and
Indian Chief - the images look almost identical although Indian Chief may
have more veining in the standards.  Someone on the iris list said that
Alcazar had a root-beer fragrance.

I had both of these at one time and still have ?  I haven't checked the
root beer fragrance - that will have to wait until next year.

Mickey
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7