[PHOTO] Re: Historic NOID | Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:00:59" />

[PHOTO] Re: Historic NOID

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Historic NOID
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:50:40 -0400

I just checked the HIPS site and I think Pat's photo looks more like INDIAN
CHIEF than ALCAZAR, but it could just be my monitor; the falls on ALACAZAR
looked purple instead of maroon. Here's my INDIAN CHIEF photo from last year
for comparison. I bought it in bloom from Presby Gardens last May. It didn't
bloom this year.

Cheryl Leigh