Re: Re: Blacklist (was SDB 01-35-3)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Blacklist (was SDB 01-35-3)
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:48:07 -0500

Thanks for the mini history lesson. It answered a question that I had.
Just a couple of days ago, I saw a reference in a catalog
(Superstition's section of historics I think)that mentioned that a
particular iris (can't rmember which one now) had once been blacklisted,
and I wondered what that meant...Now I know! Thanks!

Bill Wells (southern MO)