Re: Sino-Sib: 'Witt's Forty'

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sino-Sib: 'Witt's Forty'
  • From: ROBERT PRIES pries@prodigy.net
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 07:09:07 -0700 (PDT)

Great picture, could I have permission to use it in
SIGNA's illustrated Iris encyclopedia? I am hoping to
have pictures of all Cal-Sibes and all Sino-Siberians
plus about 2,000 other pictures. To do this will
obviously require the help of many photographers. But
if everything works this will be a landmark
production, and all contributors will be proud to see
their names as credits for each picture.