Re: Re TB hybrids

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re TB hybrids
  • From: ROBERT PRIES pries@prodigy.net
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

The last picture seems particularly distinctive. White
with a purple fall outined in white is something new
to me. They all look great but there are many good
purples/mauves on the market. That last one I would
register in a heartbeat. The first four are certainly
equal to some of the best and it is impossible to tell
from a picture whether the shade of purple is
different and hence worth registration. You would not
embarass yuorself by introducing any of these.
--- JAN  JACOBSEN <bulbs@get2net.dk> wrote:
> Hi All
> Thank you for the comments on the my hybrids, glad
> that you like them, so here are a few more!!
> Hybrid 03 h is very large with ruffled edge, sibling
> hybrid 03s is almost similar but without the heavy
> ruffled edge.
> Jan Jacobsen -Denmark zone 4-6
> bulbs@get2net.dk

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg