Re: Re TB hybrids

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Re TB hybrids
  • From: "janjac2002" bulbs@get2net.dk
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:16:08 -0000

Hi Christy and all
I honestly can`t  remember , but I think so , maybe the light when
takin photos can have an effect, increasing the pattern ?, I have a
problem with to little space, having planted out 500 seedlings in
2001, when there is enough distance between  each plant, you have a
much better chance of judging them, things are not getting better
with 500+ crosses so far this year !