Re: OT: subscribe problems

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: subscribe problems
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 20:58:55 -0500

Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 6:59 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] OT: subscribe problems

I'm trying to change my e-mail address to which my mail comes as I will be
changing my ISP. My previously excellent ISP has been taken over by one of
the worst for tech suport. I'm now getting double mail from iris photos and
none from iris talk. So please excuse all my unsubscribe etc messages while
I try to get things sorted.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9