Re: OT: subscribe problems

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: subscribe problems
  • From: "Theresa Yates" tjyates@fanninelectric.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:24:32 -0500

Sometimes for some reason Yahoo groups suddenly dosn't recognize a persons name & password any longer; such as my e-groups name & password which leaves one unable to manage their memberships with the list to unsubscribe or go to no mail.  I will have this problem when I leave the e-mail address I have now in the next year or so.  There are some who have been subscribed as a joke by someone else; who have never had a name or password & have no control over the fact they are receiving large amounts of e-mail suddenly.  Think of how you would feel in the place of these people.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here