Re: RE SDB 00-138-1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE SDB 00-138-1
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:13:18 -0500

I like this one the best of all! The somewhat open standards don't
bother me at all on this one. I can't really explain why that my opinion
shifts back and forth on that feature. It's just something to do with
the overall visual impact of the bloom.

I especially like the way the darker color moves to the top of the

Looking at your seedlings poses several problems for me:
1. I'd definitely need my pick-up truck for the raid and it's too old to
make that long a trip
2. I'm not sure I could recognize the right ones in the dark with just a
3. I suspect the folks at the border would have no problem with me
crossing into Canada with a shovel, but coming back across with a
bulging truckload of freshly dug rhizomes might raise an eyebrow or two
             ;-) LOL!

Bill Wells (who'll just have to be patient and wait for releases, and do
the right thing) ;-)