Re: What is this beardless beauty?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What is this beardless beauty?
  • From: ROBERT PRIES pries@prodigy.net
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

If it grows well you've got something that might be
discussd for years just like Holden Clough. The
foliage reminds me of iris douglassiana and the flower
as if it might have some pseudacorus blood. great
converstaion piece.
--- Gerry Snyder <gerry2000@attbi.com> wrote:

  A couple days ago I noticed this iris blooming in
the front of my garden.No idea what it is.

It is about a foot tall, and low on bud count.

All I know is that it is a keeper.

All suggestions appreciated.

Gerry Snyder

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT