Re: SPU: Snow Giant

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPU: Snow Giant
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:21:09 -0500

Bob,

Your spuria pictures are really getting me excited about trying them. I
ordered my first two this year - Zulu Chief and Missouri Autumn. Can't
wait to get them.

I really like this pic of Snow Giant. I believe it would make a nice
wallpaper for my computer screen for a while, if you have no objections...

Bill Wells (southern MO)