Re: What is this beardless beauty?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What is this beardless beauty?
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry2000@attbi.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:48:53 -0700

Hensler wrote:
Hi Gerry,

.... (My hunch is that you probably do
have a clump of HOLDEN CLOUGH. :-))

The signal strongly suggests I. pseudacorus in any case, so my
recommendation would be to give the plant richer soil and considerably more
water before trying to positively identify it.
Christy,

I suspect that you are correct in the ID.

But I wouldn't dare follow your recommendation.I can just imagine the hubbub from my other iris if I gave one special treatment. No way!

Thanks,

Gerry (who needs a sig file on this PC)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!