Re: What is this beardless beauty?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What is this beardless beauty?
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:43:10 -0700

Gerry,

If you're reluctant to dig this up (especially while it's blooming) you can
use one of my tricks... Dig a 6" deep trench around the plant and fill the
bottom 3" with compost. Whenever you get the chance, just fill the moat with
water.

If they should ask, just tell your other irises that it's being put in
solitary confinement. :-)

Christy
Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN