[PHOTO] Not Little Episode | Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:14:07" />

[PHOTO] Not Little Episode

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Not Little Episode
  • From: Linda Goh lindagoh@shaw.ca
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 01:21:12 -0600

Hi,
My friend had bought this iris, but it isn't true.  By any chance, does
anyone know if it looks like another 'Little Something or the Other'?  I
know it's next to impossible to correctly identify an iris, but I thought
that there might be a 'Little' mix-up.

Linda
Calgary, AB
Zone 3