Re: SPU:online sites for purchasing them

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPU:online sites for purchasing them
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:30:01 -0700

Robert,
Thank you for reposting the site.  The old one just refuses to work
still but the new message link works fine.  I really appreciate your
help.  No, I am not using a proxy sever.  Occasionally Verizon seems to
be determined to balk when I use a link.  I ordered 8 spurias from one
of your recommended sites and I had ordered three from another.  I have
a feeling I am going to be hooked on the spurias.  Keep those pictures
coming everyone.  Viewing them is like being a child in a candy store
trying to choose from all the wonderful things displayed there.

Patti
Arid USDA Zone 5 in Cascade foothills

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nUAHtC/mNRGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM