[PHOTO] RE: Few more TB hybrids | Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:11:20" />

[PHOTO] RE: Few more TB hybrids

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: Few more TB hybrids
  • From: "JAN JACOBSEN" bulbs@get2net.dk
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:19:08 +0200

Hi all
Here are two of my hybrids from this year, the yellow/grey is one of my favourite, the photo can not  create the magnificent effect this hybrid has, specially in the late evening where the colours are fantastic.
The brown/violet has very large flowers with good substance and is dark in colour, medium height

Jan Jacobsen -Denmark zone 4-6
bulbs@get2net.dk