Re: Few more TB hybrids

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Few more TB hybrids
  • From: "irischap" irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 02:31:49 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "JAN  JACOBSEN" <bulbs@g...> wrote:
> Hi all
> Here are two of my hybrids from this year, the yellow/grey is one of
my favourite, the photo can not  create the magnificent effect this
hybrid has, specially in the late evening where the colours are fantastic.
> The brown/violet has very large flowers with good substance and is
dark in colour, medium height

> Jan Jacobsen -Denmark zone 4-6
> bulbs@g...

I like the dark one best of the two.

Chuck Chapman

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM