Re: TB:HotStreak - Rhonda Fleming - NOID pink bi-tone

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB:HotStreak - Rhonda Fleming - NOID pink bi-tone
  • From: "irischap" irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:10:51 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@o...> wrote:
> In March I visited Argyle Acres and took pictures of a few iris that
caught my eye. A few had their name tags mis-placed. Does anyone know
the ID of this pink one?  I was especially interested in it because I
have one like it. I will be posting a few each night for a while. Pearl

The photo of Rhonda Fleming is  not correct.

Can't say for sure what the pink is. Many lok similar, especially in
photos as they ofen change tones slightly.
Chuck Chapman