RE: Not Little Episode

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Not Little Episode
  • From: Linda Goh lindagoh@shaw.ca
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:04:33 -0600

Hi Sterling,
Thanks for your reply.
It was purchased from a plant store unfortunately.  So there is no way of further tracing.

Hi Linda,

Where did your friend get this iris? Was it ordered
from an iris grower or purchased in a plant store? If
it came from an iris grower, I would look at their
catalog and see what else they grow that starts with
"L". A lot of iris growers grow their stock in
alphabetical order and sometimes you might get lucky
and come across the "L" iris that has a matching

Seattle, WA. USA zone 8

--- Linda Goh <lindagoh@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
> My friend had bought this iris, but it isn't true.
> By any chance, does
> anyone know if it looks like another 'Little
> Something or the Other'?  I
> know it's next to impossible to correctly identify
> an iris, but I thought
> that there might be a 'Little' mix-up.
> Linda
> Calgary, AB