Re: HIST: query

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HIST: query
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:36:57 -0400

Dave - I saw this on iris-photos, where there are lots of photos of
historic irises and thought I'd cross post to iris-talk where many of us
interested in historic irises.  We go through spells where we talk about
other things, but there is definitely a lot of interest in historics
here.  And a lot of expertise.

So, what did you want to talk about?

<Hi all,

                   Does anyone know if there is such a thing a chat
group for Historic
                   Iris?  I know the HIPS has a great publication, and
the web site is
                   great too, but it seems this subject is enough away
from what most
                   people want to talk about on the 'IRIS' chat group,
that another chat
                   group would be nice.

                   Of course maybe there's not enough of us to make it
worth while?

                   Just a thought.

                   Dave

--