Re: argyle

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] argyle
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:36:52 -0500

Thanks Clem. It is my understanding that the iris on display were simply that: just display, that they have large fields of iris elsewhere. As I have stated before, there were many people there that day, many of them pulling up stakes to take a closer look at a name. It is very possible that the stakes were returned to a different place. Argyle Acres has photos on their sight. Maybe the real names could be found there if anyone is interested in ordering.