Re: SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:19:21 -0400

Well Phyllis, that is absolutely debate-able!  That nice "trimming" you
saw was the bunny damage from earlier this year.   I suppose I was so
excited to get a picture off that I didn't even try and re-shape the
leaves!  :-)  (There's not much of a leaf to re-shape anyway!)

My thanks to you for your keen eye in photos. ;-)

adam~

> Adam, I see you even had the leaves "trimmed" so we could have the
full affect of the bloom. <grin>
> That was so thoughtful. Have you really, I mean really. thanked
your "little helpers" yet?
> >It's a great shot of F of F.. thanks for sharing on iris-photos.
> Phyllis B

rain!  Right now, 8:30 a.m., it is already cloudy outside!  I decided
to take this shot facing the sun, hoping to capture the deeper blue
veins in the falls of this petite SDB.  Can you see the veins in the
photo?

>   Adam Cordes
>   Hillman, Michigan
>   Region 6