Re: SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:21:45 -0400

            Are you guys having a drought?  I have been told that a lot of bunny damage is caused when they come looking for water.  When it was at its worst for us, we put a watering pan out in the pasture away from the iris.  This seemed to fix the problem for us.

I've heard that that's the reason's our squirrels are eating up every bulb they can dig up. We had a lot of rain last summer and I saw very few squirrels. This year is might dry, and they are abomnoible...................

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links