RE: SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] SDB: Fires of Fiji CLUMP SHOT
  • From: Rhonda Rizzo <timandrhonda_6@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:37:27 -0700 (PDT)

Just the opposit. We are having record rain fall. And with our dogs there is always water out.  If you hear of anything else please keep me in mind.

Thanks for the help, Rhonda

Dana Brown <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com> wrote:

            Are you guys having a drought?  I have been told that a lot of bunny damage is caused when they come looking for water.  When it was at its worst for us, we put a watering pan out in the pasture away from the iris.  This seemed to fix the problem for us.

Dana Brown

Director TBIS, ASI

Malevil Gardens

Lubbock, TX