Re: Strange Brew

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Strange Brew
  • From: "Jim Rohrer" <jrohrer31@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:45:01 -0400

Hi Bill , When I first looked at  F 7-1 this spring I thought it was  Afternoon Delight  but in comparing it to mine that was blooming  decided not , I think the closest I have seen to it is a pic of Paradise Found  in the 2002 Cooly's catalog ,, has this one been considered? It looks  very close ..   Regards   Jim

Jim Rohrer
591 Riveroak Circle
Inman, SC  29349
jrohrer31@earthlink.net