Re: CULT: Unintentional mulch

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Unintentional mulch
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:19:21 -0400

My thought exactly!  I couldn't believe it landed so precisely,
carefully putting those 8 inch diameter logs so carefully on either side
of one stalk & missing the other one completely.  About an inch between
the two.  I wish I were as careful about pods myself - accidentally
snapped one off day before yesterday just being clumsy.

<Natural selection in this case seem to be selecting for lucky ones!>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links