RE: TB: Keppel seedlings 99-43F and T Last Laugh x (Braggadocio x Romantic Evening)

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Keppel seedlings 99-43F and T Last Laugh x (Braggadocio x Romantic Evening)
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:53:03 -0500

Wow!!!!

Dana Brown
Director TBIS, ASI
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS
Malevil Gardens
www.malevil-iris.com
Lubbock, TX
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset
DanaBrown@peoplepc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Shadlow [mailto:rshadlow@wildmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 6:28 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Keppel seedlings 99-43F and T Last Laugh x
(Braggadocio x Romantic Evening)

Here's two sibs.  Hopefully he'll introduce them both so I
don't have to pick.

and Patrick, fair warning, a visit to Salem in peak bloom
can change your life.  A person can get real used to being
surrounded by irises awfully quick.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where I am still suffering a rather severe case of iris
withdrawal

and is the preference for pedigrees in the title or body of
the message?  I want to do my part to help the lazy   : )

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect

Yahoo! Groups Links