Re: Voting

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Voting
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 00:28:02 -0500

After taking your judges’ training in Lincoln, I went home and “re-looked” at all my irises.  Very interesting.

Only 2 had 7 or more buds!!  The next day I looked again and found two more.  As I apprenticed in the garden

last week I definitely, looked at all the irises with a different eye!  BUT now I find myself needing to learn a lot more about

other irises such as Siberians and medians.  But then we’re always learning, aren’t we?

Jean Sturtevant

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links