TB: DRUM ROLL

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: DRUM ROLL
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:47:03 EDT

TB: DRUM ROLL - Hager, '92.

This is probably the last gasp for this 1st year plant.  On its face, in the mud after last night's downpour, and this bloom fell off. The bloom is smaller than appears in the photo (I'm holding it up and painted my hand out of the picture) and is more purple than my %^*(D%^$@! camera will allow.

Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA
zone 4b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor