Re: TB: NOID #6

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: NOID #6
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:42:40 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:42:41 -0600

Actually I do recognize it; I have it too (I think).  However, I'm not positive of the name.  I have bought 'Gold Galore' in the past (maybe 20 years ago, but I'm guessing), but lost track of the plant as I moved around over the years.  However, I think it stuck with me, and I think that's what it is.  It's a moderately strong grower for me, and in the flower department I think it is the best "modern" yellow I have.

Dave