Re: Bearded seedling/ Kind Hearted

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Bearded seedling/ Kind Hearted
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:03:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/2004 4:28:17 PM Central Standard Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

Wilkerson reports a "glint" to the veins in her Gilded Cream and Keppel's Quandary shows colored edges. I had a successful cross of these two this year.

I'm probably admitting to a weakness here . . . but GC is one of my favorite irises when she's in bloom.  Those veins stole my heart on her maiden bloom . . . thus the name.  Then there was the abundance of stalks and the garden quality!  Keep us posted on the results from this cross!  (and others)

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here