Re: ASI 2004 Introduction

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] ASI 2004 Introduction
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:30:02 -0700

Hello Betsy,
I'm a new member this year (signed up in February - I think). And I've also sent photos to you and the Aril Society website of Arilbreds that I grow.  I've just returned home a few days ago - and have seen your photos.
When does this sale this take place? How does it take place?  What do I need to do to be able to participate? I have never received any info.  Does the Aril Society keep in touch with it's members, or do I just simply need to ask?
Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9