Re: TB: Keppel seedlings 99-43F and T Last Laugh x (Braggadoci...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Keppel seedlings 99-43F and T Last Laugh x (Braggadoci...
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:07:19 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/2004 6:37:10 PM Central Daylight Time, rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:

I want to do my part to help the lazy   : )

You have certainly done so. At least so for me. I did not have to hop a plane or type.
As a point in passin':
Perhaps the anti-haft mark crew comprise all among iris buyers.
Perhaps KK will not be able to sell them.
Perhaps I can aquire his entire stock for postage.
Perhaps the lazy also be dreamers.

Prechate the photos,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor