TB: Violet Shimmer

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Violet Shimmer
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:21:20 EDT

This is pretty close in color to the actual bloom of Violet Shimmer. The dots on the falls actually do appear to be "thermographed" onto the falls surface and often rise above the plain of the surface. The stalk photo I posted sometime earlier this year was too blue as I recall.

I finally took an ax and chopped that stalk off..... now you know I'm lyin'. It only took two of us pullin' on the limb prunin' shears. <laughin'>

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links