Re: TB: NOID #6/Gold Galore

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: NOID #6/Gold Galore
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:30:04 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/2004 12:58:42 AM Central Daylight Time, slengst@aol.com writes:

I can't find any distinguishing features on this iris.  I traded for it back in '92.

After readin' Dave's suggestion I scrounged up this photo of Gold Galore for your consideration. There are a number of hot yellows and I cannot hazard a guess. Your iris may be one of those you will have to acquire many with which to compare. Ain't that awful? A bed full of hot yellow irises! Maybe with some blacks as a backdrop!
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links