Re: Re: Bearded seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Bearded seedling
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:56:56 -0700

I'll have to try to scan some of the petal edges if I can't get a close
enough photo.

This thing's gold wire edge almost looks like a thin layer of light gold
trapped between crystal. (Too poetic for such an ugly little iris? :-)) It
does show a yellow pigment in the rim.

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA