Bill and his way with words

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Bill and his way with words
  • From: Janet LaClair <moonkusser94@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

Everyday when I check my email box and I see all the postings waiting there (and almost all iris photos) I say to myself "Take the time to go through them all because surely you will learn something."  And everyday since I joined this group I have.

The most serendipitous has been Bill's eloquence and flat out sense of humor.  You make me smile many times but today I laughed out loud, though I normally wouldn't laugh at anyones financial despair.

LOL,
janet

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor