Re: TB:Seedling:Umbrata

  • Subject: Re: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]TB:Seedling:Umbrata
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:03:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2004 9:42:23 AM Central Daylight Time, neilm@charter.net writes:

I will also post some photos illustrating some of what I've tried to say, but the files have to be both cropped and reduced in order to make them usable on-line.

Hurry! I am thru your post to the point you mention "diploid variegata" along with the two varieties Linda mentioned.

Also by tomorrow I expect to have a Romantic Evening bloom open and hope to use Hensler's scannin' technique on the sectioned bloom. Provided of course the 90 degrees here does not fry the entire bloom.

As a point in passing, for some reason I have difficulty comprehending without pictures. Either there are not enough words to take the place of pictures, by brain is too small to comprehend all the words available, or I've become hopelessly visually oriented from spendin' long years lookin' at pretty girls when I should have been checkin' out irises.... My wife claims the latter to be the case.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here