Re: Bill and his way with words

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Bill and his way with words
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:26:15 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2004 5:02:52 PM Central Daylight Time, moonkusser94@yahoo.com writes:

You make me smile many times but today I laughed out loud, though I normally wouldn't laugh at anyones financial despair.

Janet your kind words are appreciated. You need not worry about my financial dispair either since I never have.

I love people that wake up smilin'. The rare ones do so even before coffee!
Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here