Re: TB:Seedling 1510-6

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]TB:Seedling 1510-6
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:12:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2004 2:46:27 PM Central Standard Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

yellow bordered rose pink

It looks a little lighter on my monitor too, than in real time.  That's what I'm afraid will happen to it when I move it to my soil here.  Then it won't look special and may get the shovel!  <bg>

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here