TB: Not Cloudy Skies

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Not Cloudy Skies
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:01:33 EDT

On further inspection, this TB is no more Cloudy Skies than the former post was Capricious. I only received 4 iris from that supplier in 2002. The one I previously labled as "Capricious" bears some resemblence to the description of Cloudy skies (I'll post another view) but this doesn't bear any resemblence to either.  I'm at a loss as to what this might be. It doesn't appear to have any unique features.
Thanks if you can help ID this.
Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA
zone 4b