Ojai Iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Ojai Iris
  • From: Kitty <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 10:30:02 -0700

Does anyone in this group have the phone number and/or address of the
person who set up an iris collection in Ojai?  I can't remember the
man's name who died and left the collection.  I believe he was from CO.
  I just vaguely remember reading about it moving to Ojai and have not
had any luck locating it.  Any info would be appreciated.

Kitty Johnston
Ojai, CA
Zone 8; Sunset 20