RE: TB need ID help

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] TB need ID help
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:41:20 -0700

Here is my picture of Balch Springs.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
-----Original Message-----
From: Laurie Flynn [mailto:amnemachin@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 6:26 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] TB need ID help

Hello - I understand that it's not recommeded to identify irises this way, but I'll give it a shot - does anyone recognize this TB?  The leading possibility is Balch Springs (Nichol's, '93), but I cannot find a picture to confirm, and the description I have reads "S. pale blue, F. dark blue".  No mention of the faint markings visible on the whole flower (hope they show up in the pic).  Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Laurie
So.Maine, z4 - TBs finally blooming!  :)

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links